UC Browser is one popular Internet browser for Android. It is an excellent alternative to mainstream browsers, such as Chrome, Opera, or Firefox. UC Browser Turbo, for its part, is relatively a new member of the UC Browser family. Recently, UC Browser Turbo 18.104.22.1680 launched with new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
UC Browser Turbo – Features
UC Browser Turbo is a browser with a minimalist design, centered on the browsing experience more than anything. However, UC Browser Turbo comes with many features and functions, most of them focused on speed, privacy, and browser’s personalization:
- Fast Download – Speeds up downloads thanks to the support from UC Browser’s servers
- Cloud Acceleration – Using the power of ‘cloud,’ this function helps you access every site fast and securely
- Ad-Block – It blocks annoying ads on sites
- Customizable Homepage – Allows users to personalize the UC Browser Turbo’s homepage
- Night Mode – An excellent dark mode that helps you enjoy browsing in low-light conditions
- Multi-language support – You can choose the preferred language from a multitude of supported ones
- Private Browsing – With UC Browser Turbo, users can choose to browse privately and safely
What’s New In UC Browser Turbo 22.214.171.1240?
As we’ve mentioned above, the new UC Browser Turbo 126.96.36.1990 comes with new features, some improvements, and several bug fixes. According to the official UC Browser Turbo 188.8.131.520 release notes, the following changes are available:
- The video playing in the background is supported
- The Facebook Lite mode is supported
- Several download improvements and fixes
- Toolbar UI optimization
Additionally, the UC Browser Turbo update brings a series of improvements and bug fixes that make your browsing experience smoother than before. You can already download UC Browser Turbo 184.108.40.2060 from the Google Play Store or any other Android app store. However, you can also install UC Browser Turbo 220.127.116.110 via APK file.