The highly expected Rise of the Elements content for Teamfight Tactics is right around the corner. Let’s check out all the new content below and see what’s new. More information can be found on the League of Legends website.
Teamfight Tactics – Patch 9.22 Changes
If you’re looking for all the new champions, classes and origins from the new Rise of the Elements Set, you should head over to League of Legends’ post here. Here are the highlights of what’s to come on November 6th:
General Game Changes
- Board size increased to 4 rows of 7 hexes – from 3 rows of 7 hexes
- Player Damage changed to 2/3/4/5/6/7 – from 3/3/3/4/5/6
- Level 8 Champion drop chances per Tier level changed to 15/20/35/24/6 – from 15/20/35/22/8
- “Summoned units don’t deal player damage by themselves, but they count as if their Summoner was alive if at least 1 of them survives the round.”
- “Once you pick up a champion from the carousel, your Little Legend will no longer collide with your opponents.”
Patch 9.22 will have Ranked plays turned off until patch 9.23 goes live.
Placing 4th or better will never deduct LP. Placing 5th or lower will never reward LP.
Champion Pool Changes
- Tier 1: lowered to 29 – from 39
- Tier 2: lowered to 22 – from 26
- Tier 3: lowered to 16 – from 18
- Tier 4: lowered to 12 – from 13
- Tier 5: 10
Mana Regen Changes
- 1 Star Champions: changed to 8 Mana per attack – from 6-10 Mana per attack
- 2 star champions: 10 Mana per attack
- 3 star champions: increased to 12 Mana per attack – from 10 Mana per attack
- Mana generated from taking damage reduced by 15%
- Cursed Blade has been removed
- Negatron Cloak + Recurve Bow = Ruunan’s Hurricane
- Spatula + Needlessly Large Rod = Inferno’s Cinder
- Spatula + Tear of the Goddess = Mage’s Cap
- Spatula + Chain Vest = Warden’s Mail
- Spatula + Negatron Cloak = Talisman of Light
- Spatula + Sparring Gloves = Berserker’s Axe
- All Spatula Items: No longer give double stats
- Chain Vest Armor: increased to 25 from 20
- Deathcap Ability Power: increased +75% – from +50%
- Dragon’s Claw Magic Reduction: lowered to 50% – from 75%
- Giant’s Slayer: increased to 8% Current Health Physical Damage – from 5% Max Health True Damage
- Guardian’s Angel: lowered to 400 Health on revive – from 500 Health on revive
- Hand of Justice Damage and life on hit: increased to 50% or 50 – from 40% or 40
- Ionic Spark True Damage: lowered to 100 – from 125
- Luden’s Echo Damage: lowered to 150 – from 180
- Luden’s Echo now always goes off once per spell cast
- Negatron Cloak Magic Resist: increased to 25 – from 20
- Recurve Bow Attack Speed: lowered to 15% – from 20%
- Runaan’s Hurricane Bonus Damage: lowered to 60% – from 75%
- Runaan’s Hurricane now grants one extra bolt per copy on a Champion
- Thieves Gloves: Increased Average value of items at Level 8 & 9
Drop Rate and Item System
- Uncommon orbs average gold value reduced very slightly.
- Gold orbs average gold value reduced very slightly.
- Spatula drop rates reduced.
- Reduced the chances of getting combined items slightly.
- Dragons now drop two common orbs in addition to their carried item.
- Elder Dragon and Rift Herald drop a common and an uncommon orb in addition to their carried item.
Trait Tooltip Update
- Champions that contribute to a Trait will have their portraits and tier information displayed inside the tooltip.
- Champions that are active on the battlefield will have their portraits highlighted
Freljord Arena Skins
Three new skins for the boards are released in Patch 9.22.
To learn more about Teamfight Tactics, head over to our page here.