Aptoide TV Store is an app store where users can download digital contents for Fire OS., which is the OS for Amazon’s Fire TV and Firestick TV. The Aptoide TV store can also run smoothly on Android devices.
Aptoide TV app is one of the most popular app stores where users can download paid apps for free.
Features of Aptoide TV app store
- All apps on Aptoide are available for free download
- Users do not need an account to use Aptoide app store
- Users can download geographically restricted apps on Aptoide
- Aptoide has a ‘Pause and resume’ download feature
- Users can download multiple apps simultaneously
- Aptoide users can create and manage their app store on Aptoide
- Users can find mod versions and hack tools for games
- Aptoide has an inbuilt malware scanner
- Access to updated app versions on Aptoide before the due release date
How to Install Aptoide TV App Store on Firestick and Fire TV
- Launch Fire TV home page
- Go to Fire TV’s settings
- Select ‘Device’ from the displayed options and select ‘Developer Options’
- Switch on the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’
- On Fire TV’s homepage, open the ‘Search’ option
- Search for ‘Downloader’>> Open the downloader page
- Open the browser in the downloader page and type in http://m.aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv >> select ‘Go.’
- Select ‘Install’ to install Aptoide TV app from the installer page.
- Launch the Aptoide TV app and search for any app of your choice to install.
Troubleshooting errors with Aptoide app on Fire TV and Firestick TV
Fix: App not working
Method 1: Clear Aptoide cache and data
- Access the settings from Fire TV menu
- Go to ‘Applications’>> ‘Manage Installed Applications’
- Select ‘Aptoide App Store’ from the list
- Clear the app’s cache and data
Method 2: Change the app’s settings
Method 3: Force stop Aptoide
Method 4: Uninstall and reinstall Aptoide app store on Fire TV
Method 5: For 1st and 2nd Generation Fire TV, you can move the app from internal memory to the external storage.
Method 6: for 3rd Generation and other later generations Fire TV, check to ensure that app permission for normal functioning is granted
- Go to Fire TV settings >> ‘Applications’ >> ‘Manage Applications’
- Select the Aptoide app and select ‘Grant all the Permissions’
Was this helpful?