Looking to enjoy JioTV on your Firestick device? This tutorial’s for you. Herein, we’ll be showing you concise guidelines to install and use JioTV on Amazon Firestick.
JioTV’s support is exclusive to Android and iOS; hence, Firestick and other OS platforms are barred from enjoying the streaming app. However, there are certain workarounds to bypass this restriction and install JioTV on Firestick.
These workarounds are contained in this tutorial. Read on!
How to install and use JioTV on Amazon Firestick
First off, it’s important to note that the JioTV app is not hosted on Amazon App Store. Hence, to get the app, you’d first have to reconfigure your device – to allow installation from nonproprietary sources. To do this;
- navigate to Settings on your device;
- select Device/My Fire TV > Developer options;
- enable ADB Debugging; and
- toggle on the Apps from unknown sources
Now, proceed with either of the methods below to install the JioTV app:
Method 1: Install JioTV via downloader app
Follow the guidelines below to get the “Firestick downloader app”, if you don’t already have it:
- Go to your device’s home window.
- Search for “downloader” in the searchbar.
- Select the appropriate option from the results.
- Click the Get icon under the app.
- Wait for the download to finish.
After installation, proceed to open the downloader and install JioTV:
- Open the downloader app.
- Navigate to the home menu.
- Input the JioTV URL – “http://bit.ly/2Wpf2Bq”
- Click Go > Next.
- Click on the Install icon and wait for it.
- Click Open to launch the JioTV app.
- Start enjoying your live streaming.
Method 2: Install JioTV via ES Explorer
ES Explorer’s functionality transcends traditional file management; in Firestick, it can be used to install JioTV.
Below is a step-by-step guide to install the JioTV app via ES Explorer:
- Get ES File Explorer from Amazon App Store.
- Open the app.
- Click on the Tools
- Open the Download Manager and select +New.
- Copy and paste “http://bit.ly/2Wpf2Bq” (JioTV URL) in the search field.
- Click the Download Now > Open File.
- Click on the Install icon and confirm action, as prompted.
- After installation, open the app and start enjoying JioTV on your Firestick device.
Was this helpful?