Many Android users know that the Google Play Store is filled with a large selection of content ranging from excellent games and apps to movies and eBooks.
The well-known app is come pre-installed on most Android smartphones and tablets, but some users may prefer to enjoy its features on a bigger screen. Google doesn’t offer an official Play Store client for PCs, but there is a simple solution which can be used to enjoy all of its features on your computer
How to access the Play Store on your PC
You can gain access to all the features offered by the Play Store with the help of an Android Emulator. There are several solutions available on the market, but for the sake of this article we will use Bluestacks. Follow the tutorial which can be found below to install the software in a few minutes.
- Access the official BlueStacks website on your PC and check the system requirements to see if your PC is strong enough to run the app without problems.
- Click on the Download BlueStacks button to begin the installation process.
- After the installer is download double-click on it to start the installation.
- Wait until the task is finished and run the program.
- Use a valid Google Account or create a fresh account to continue.
- Visit My Apps/System Apps to find the Google Play Store.
- Click on the app and start looking for your favorite apps.
Running apps which aren’t available on the Google Play Store
- In some cases, you may want to run apps which aren’t present on the Google Play Store.
- Open BlueStacks and look for the browser app.
- Look for the desired app and download an APK file from a reliable source.
- Wait until the task is completed look for the APK file. Click on it to begin the installation.
After the installation is completed, click on the icon of the app and enjoy!