Firestone Idle RPG has recently been launched on the R2Games platform and has seen quite some positive feedback from R2 players.
Now R2Games announces developer Holyday Studios has a lot of plans for the game. The developer has released their idler nearly a year and a half, first in beta and now to celebrate its success, they are ready to share some of their plans in terms of new content.
If you haven’t had a chance to play Firestone Idle RPG, follow this link: https://www.r2games.com/
Now let’s see what’s next for Firestone Idle RPG players!
Firestone Idle RPG – New Patch Incoming
Fresh and long-term players will surely be happy when they learn that there is a new champion joining the ranks. The new hero is a Warlock, and her name is Iseris. This means you will get to enjoy playing a new class.
As for players that have reached rank 9 and gathered a lot of Honor, the next patch will introduce 18 more ranks. More content will soon come as well.
A new feature called Fellowships will allow players to create teams of up to 5 people. Each player will have a certain role and affect the team in different ways.
Although the developers were working and promising the coming of World Bosses, there were some rewarding system issues. Thankfully, all those problems were solved and the World Boss is ready to be introduced to Firestone Idle RPG players.
It’s not just new Heroes joining the roster! Two more Guardians will also show up soon. One looks like a Pegasus and one is a flying robot.
More heroes and content will also be added in time, teased R2Games in their press release.
Firestone Idle RPG, A Short Preview
For those that haven’t yet played Firestone Idle RPG, the game is set in the fantasy world of Alandria, where you have to get other heroes to join you and battle the Undead and Orcs that have invaded your world.
Reclaim the Firestones that your enemies possess and save your kingdom. The objective sounds simple, but the gameplay is quite elaborate. You have to discover heroes and assemble a party with different classes, learn new tactics and make sure you equip your heroes so that they are fit for battle. There are different guardians that will aid you in your fights as well. If you want to take a break from all those battles, you can always get back to your town and unlock buildings as you level up to expand the gameplay.
Play Firestone Idle RPG
Learn more about Firestone Idle RPG on the Official R2Games website: https://fs.r2games.com/. Head over to the game’s Facebook fan page to stay up to date with new events, updates and more https://www.facebook.com/Firestone-Idle-RPG-at-R2gamescom-109024974084107/.
Check out R2Games’ website https://www.r2games.com/ to see what other games they offer. The global online game publisher has an increasing portfolio of free-to-play browser and mobile games that come with multi-language support. Some of their most popular games include titles like Wartune, League of Angels, and Dragon Pals.
* New server: Due to the spectacular growth of the game and its user base we reworked our server technology. The game is already almost 1.5 year old and new players are having a hard time to catch up to the older players. So with the new architecture we can now support multiple servers and create equal opportunities for newer players. The server that you were all playing until now has been named “Moonglen” while the new server has been named “Riverlands”. By default all new players will be logged into server “Riverlands”. You can switch the server you are playing whenever you want by going to the settings menu and clicking the “switch server” button which will open a popup where you will be able to switch servers. Once you switch server you will have to restart the game in order to play again. Each server has differnet progress, chats, guilds, leaderboards. This way players who feel like starting fresh they can do that in order to play on both servers. Every time you open the game you will be automatically logged into the last server you were playing.
* New Mechanism: Fellowships mechanism has been added in the game. Now you can team up with up to 4 other players and access the powerful fellowship auras!
* Chat: Fellowships got their own chat channel.
* Tree of life: The Tree of Life has been expanded with more levels.
* Battle Cry: The “Battle Cry” attribute has been added to the game. You can access it at the Personal Tree of Life.
* UI: The disconnected from cloud icon has been moved next to the wave progress bar so we could fit the new fellowship mechanism icon to the right of the screen.
* UX: Added notification on the Supplies submenu of the guild shop for the free pickaxes.
* Renaming: The guild perk “Fellowship” has been renamed to “Recruits” to prevent the confusion with the new fellowship mechanism.
* Technical: Optimized the game in order to require less memory and slightly less CPU usage.
* QoL: Removed the bright flash VFX during Awakening so you can keep chatting with your friends without it disctracting you.
* Social: Seeing who is online or not now properly works for all the Friend lists, Private messages and while inspecting another guild.
* Technical: You can now see your “Holyday User ID” on the settings menu. Including this to your emails makes it easier to resolve any issues that you might encounter.
We want to thank everyone for reporting issues you encounter!