Call of Duty: Warzone is always a great option for those who are willing to be playing a compelling military battle royale game. Furthermore, the game is free to play, whether you’re enjoying it on PC, Xbox One, or PS4.
But the developers are still eager to make Call of Duty: Warzone better, and a fresh update arrives today (June 30) for the players.
200 players for a single Quads match
Activision and Infinity Ward themselves announced that a new mode is coming to Call of Duty: Warzone, and they put it brief and clear via Twitter:
Season 4 is about to get even bigger.
✅ 200 players in #Warzone
✅ New ways to play
✅ New gear
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) June 29, 2020
The new update for Call of Duty: Warzone is called Reloaded. It includes the improved Battle Royale mode that allows up to 200 players, a Juggernaut Royale mode, a Gulag weapons update, a new sniper rifle, the Rytec AMR, a Spotter Scope, and a new Contract called Supply Run.
If you’re willing to play Call of Duty: Warzone on PC, you’ll need to have at least the following configuration:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit (SP1)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 / AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Sound card: Yes
- Free Storage Space: 90 GB
- Dedicated Video RAM: 2048 MB
As for the recommended requirements, they are a bit higher than the minimum demands:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X processor
- RAM: 12 GB
- HDD: 175 GB available space
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / GTX 1660 or Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Call of Duty: Warzone was released this year in March, and we can expect it to become available for PS5 and Xbox Series X as well. The game was developed by Infinity Ward, published by Activision, and it’s part of the older title from 2029 called ‘Call of Duty Modern Warfare’.